When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Joseph P. Kennedy
This is one of those phrases that I heard most of my life that I didn't really understand.
Now that I own my own business, I understand this quote more than I did before.
Business can be very difficult. If it was easy, then everyone would be doing it.
In today's podcast episode I discuss that when life has you down, sometimes you just need to buckle down and work.
Work is the answer to most of the issues in your life.
- Getting out of debt?
- Need to lose some weight?
- Need more
- Trying to implement a positive habit?
Work is the answer to all of the above. So let's stop procrastinating and get to work.
- A friend who was forced out of family business who then built his own empire
- Casey Neistat on the importance of work
- A rant on "Trusting God" to provide
This episode was where I ended the episode playing this Casey Neistat montage from Steven De Root. I highly recommend you take a watch.