Recently I left my 20’s behind and am now enjoying my first year in my 30’s.
Even though 30 years is a long time (and it is), I still realize that I have the majority of my life ahead of me, but I have learned some important lessons along the way.
I am not perfect in any of these lessons, but I know that there is great value in them.
Whether you are younger or older there are important truths from these lessons that will last a long time. My hope is that you are able to take something of value from them.
10 Lessons Learned In 30 Years
- Show Up
- Be Consistent In Your work And Family
- Relationships Do Matter
- Move On With Your Life
- Stay Positive
- Kids Do Change (almost) Everything
- Be A Voracious Content Consumer and Creator
- Exercise Consistently
- You Can do Anything, Just Not Everything
- Budget Your Time and Money
People Mentioned In The Show