When it comes to finding and designing pictures for either your blog or social media, it can be a real chore.
5 Free Design sites
Even if you know design or photoshop, to me the process just takes too long to do.
Back in the day choosing a designing a picture would take hours. And I hated it.
I was spending my hours (opportunities) in life on designing a photo…. not cool.
Thankfully that has greatly changed within the last 6 months.
The Sites I Use
In today’s episode I talk about 5 sites that will take a lot of headache out of your life especially if you struggle with photography and/or design.
The best part is that these sites are free or have a free version that you can use to download beautiful photos or add a touch of design to them that is quite amazing without having to know photoshop.
- Stocksnap.io– This site pulls in images daily that you can use for free for all kinds of purposes including commercial. Additionally, you can create an account and favorite photos that you may want to use for other projects and have a place to gather them from.
- Pexels.com– This is another free stock photography site that boasts 20 new high-quality photos every day. It has now become my other goto photography site and also has a “favorite” feature as well.
- Canva.com – As I have already explained above, I do not know Photoshop. However, with Canva, you can edit images and add call-outs and other texts or layer images like you could in Photoshop, except you can do it for free. Kind of a selling point.
- Relaythat.com – this is becoming one of my favorite site as it will create and size images for all sorts of social media platforms immediately with the click of one button. It is awesome. I highly, highly recommend you check them out.
- Snappa.io – This s a design site that was made from Socksnap.io and like Canva it has some very cool editing features and ready to go sizes so that you can design your images knowing they will fit whatever platform you are wanting to design for. It is not my main image editor, but it might become one for those of you that are challenged with design like I am.